Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maid in the morning and diva by night!

Obviosuly I could not wake up due to the late night the night before. My friend took a really long route to get back to Subang from The Curve. I put my laundry in the machine the night before and woke up just nice to hang but found out that my grandma has done most of it to try to catch the morning sun. Me overslept and cancelled my gym because I had other things to do. I then vacuumed the whole of downstairs plus give it a good mop. Ahhhh I just lurveeee the clean feeling. Call me mad! Oh well, I am honestly trying to help out at the house in any way I could since it's impossible to do it on the weekdays anyway.

Later after that, I got ready to go for my usual teaching on Sat. No replacement today so I'm cool! Just found out that there's a sharp decline in number of students hence the decision to stop the class. I have officially no class to teach on Saturdays anymore. What are my feelings about it? Sad coz lesser money hahaha and Happy coz I have some freedom to do my own stuff.

Went back home after that to rest a bit and do my things. Cleaned my bathroom too. Just hate the fact if bro and dad doesn't cooperate in maintaining the cleanliness which drives me mad! Bro likes to leave the floor wet! Dont know how many times I need to drum the message of keeping the floor dry into his brains! Had my shower at the same time of course and rested a bit till it's the time to meet up with my friend for late dinner.

We ended up eating at ALEXIS coz OPUS was full. Decision for OPUS came a bit late and I guessed that it was impossible to get a place without prior booking. My friends came directly from the workshop as they sent the car for tinting. I parked at BV2 and was already approaching them when I got the offer via TEXT to "double park" in front of them coz Bangsar isn't exactly the best place to get parking unless you pay for jockey. We had an ALEXIS starter combo. My friend had the salad bowl, me had the Caesar salad and her bf had the Chicken Rice. Starters were rather filling which is a good thing that our main course was light. We finished dinner rather late and I was semi persuaded/forced (ddt, forgive me if you're reading hahaha) to stay over instead of driving back home. I took off with my friend in her newly tinted glass car and her bf took my
car to the house.

Guess what??? I finally took a picture of the automobile that I was in!! TADA!!!! We saja went jalan jalan a bit before going back. I joked about passing by Pavillion and we actually ended up doing that with the top down of course ;)

No comments: