Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chores & Grey's Anatomy

Woke up about 10:30am after having slept a bit late last night. No hangover luckily! I didn't have too much to drink. Did my laundry (happiness) and some other tidying. Headed off to Gym at almost 1pm and was honestly a bit lazy to go. Luckily there was a class which I could joined. I checked timetable but they only had the timetable from 8th-14th Oct celaka so I thought I had to go and work myself on the machines. I rather join classes to be honest. I was a bit late but still joined the class at the end.

Had lunch at home after that. Washed my toilet (ages since I've done it) whilst showering. My maid was sent back last Tuesday and of course should help out in any little ways that I can since I am er not usually home hehehe....My friend text me earlier when I was just on my way to gym to yum cha. I won't say I wasn't tempted but told her that I was more free towards later part of the afternoon. By the time I am done with the toilet, it was almost 4:30pm. I text her and asked if she was still interested. I went over to the house and she was watching Grey's Anatomy. I watched the last 10 mins of (I dunno which episode) of Season 3 and then we headed off to Ms. Read to have food. Well it was already 6+ then so the drinks was as good as dinner.

Got a nice comfy seat outside where you can just feel comfortable and fold your legs up and sit. It was cool, just the 2 of us and we sat there for quite a bit catching up over dinner. Man, the waitress should not have been a foreigner. I hope it's something that the owners will take note because she obviously haven't a clue on what we wanted. A good thing we made her repeat our orders and guess what, I took the menu from her (i think she's Cambodian and offended too) and started writing down our orders for her in sequence. Having giving it a 2nd thought, we were also worried that she may think the numbering on the left represents the quantity that we wanted. Luckily she's a bit smart la else die! We would have been having 1 x Aglio Oglio, 2 x Mama's Beef Bolognese Spaghettini, 3 x Warm Chicken Salad, 4 x Ice Coffee, 5 x Ice Lemon Tea. I swear I will jump if I was made to pay the bill for that mistake!

Anyhow when one of the drinks came wrongly, Ice Coffee was supposed to be a Black one, I called the owner and told her that the orders are somehow wrong and asked her to take note. Luckily she was nice to bother and looked into it. After makan, we went back to her place and started watching Grey's Anatomy and I must admit that I was hooked! I watched 4 series after that and obviously that was 4 hours. By the time I finished, it was almost 2:30am and I just bunk over.

4 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

You sound like a super boss like that. FUYOOOOOOOH. So garang one!!!

MsBeHaVeN said...

what to do!! i am sure you will be a bit mad too hehe if you were in my situation.

Cheng Chun said...

CHICK FLICK LA GREYS!!! Though I haven't seen 1 episode before. Hahaha.

MsBeHaVeN said...

Wei, it ain't chick flick!! Hmm..then again the gender of the people that enjoys the show from what I hear so far are females! I won't be gender bias. Will do a little survey. Watch it and let me know what you think :)