Monday, November 26, 2007

BIG DAY!!

Here's the big day!!!! It's been a while since I met up with Darcy because I'm sure that she's rather busy with the wedding preparation and all. I made my way to Mont Kiara and arrived at 10:10am. Headed straight to the reception area just above the pool. Met Darcy's good line dance friends and sat with them. I won't blog so much of this all will be done by CC. Here are some pictures of the beautiful setup for the tea ceremony.





After the tea ceremony, I headed on to Tiffany's housewarming for a short while since I had a bit of time before I went for my miraculous makeover session later. Obviously was overdressed for it but still went anyway. Left in less than one hour towards Midvalley. I was on time, amazing! I promised I will show pictures of my makeup and tada, here we go at the bottom! Call me vain but I want to keep the pictures so that I know how the make up was done and looked like. Hair do was good as well which costed a lot! Left for MO hotel after that for the evening session.












No comments: