Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ozeki Jap Cuisine!

I woke up to join Body Step just for the first time to get a feel of what it is! Boy, it wasn't easy! One is because I lacked of sleep and Two, learnt a lesson not to think that everything's easily coordinated just coz I am a dancer! It's really good for the thighs! Anyone who wants fabulous, toned looking thighs should go for this class often. My legs were aching by the end of the session tho I cheated a few times in between to get a drink haha!

I left my car at Nad's house and Wei Ney picked me up from there. It was about 9pm so that was quite late. Headed off to Impiana to pick up Wei Ney's friend whose name is Steve. Yippers! Another round of food! dining! Coolies! Right after my night, we met up with Wei Ney's friend from Singapore and decided to have dinner at Ozeki as it was running rather late and wasn't sure where to head to in town. I was on leave on Friday. Glad I took the leave coz I wouldn't have been able to wake up after the late night before.

Starter for everyone

Dobin mushi

Heaven - Soft Shell Crab


After dinner, we headed on to check out Steve's new condo called MARC Residence which is just opposite the road of Poppy's. It looks really grand and of course also costing a bomb for it!

Professional Front View

Swimming Pool Level View


Proceeded for a place to drink and ended up at 7AteNine. It's actually the 2nd outlet of SouLeD OuT which not many people seemed to know. Well, it's an entirely different setup and the people who frequents are of a different crowd too. Had 2 refreshing jugs of Sangria yummy!

No comments: