Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekend's here - Sat

I wasn't having the best rest ever. Since it would have been my last session with my Personal Trainer at the gym, I just woke up and go ahead though I felt I wasn't really up for it. It's like a bit of a hangover feeling though I didn't exactly throw up or had too much. I couldn't really concentrate during my workout session too and felt tired easily. My trainer gave me lighter exercise routines to go ahead with. After that, I was a bit more awake but was still stoned haha.

Went back to do sun my laundry that I have put into the machine before leaving for gym. Somehow after that, was beginning to feel tired and best part of all it started pouring. Sky was dark and gloomy and what's better than to sleep?? I went to sleep or rather, tried hard to sleep. Rolled around for an hour before I could finaly give in for a short nap. Didn't feel like doing chores this weekend to be honest. Had a dance party to go to but didn't feel like attending. I do feel the need to mix more with people my age instead of being forever with the aunties!

I was supposed to have dinner with 2 of my ex colleagues as they wanted to do a joint birthday celebration together but it was postponed to next week. Oh man, I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks and my birthday must fall smack just one week before. What else would people do but take you out to makan?! How la to only eat salad? That's pitiful and pathetic hehehe...

Anyways, I called up my buddy and dragged her out of her Desperate Housewives series to go to KLCC for dinner. Of course initial plan is to go to KL Convention Centre to see the Home Dec but by the time I decided, it was late and it was just nice for dinner. Both of us went quick shopping to get me mum a birthday present coz her birthday's on Monday! I know, it's only 3 days before mine!!! Day ended well, I managed to get a timer from ALESSI for mum, got myself an SKII cleanser and my friend got a really funny Tickle Me Elmo.....

Sorry women, I will blog about this. It's so funny and I can't help it. I bumped into a dancing friend as well and as I was talking to her, there was something that kept laughing and I found out that it was the box containing the Elmo that was making the noise. It's actually a damn cute toy and will make anyone laff! It can really cheer you up. I know we aren't kids anymore but it's really funny. It's RM109 for one and you need 6 x AA batteries to make the toy move. I may get one too and then I put a picture of it in later.

Day ended well with nice food at CHINOZ! I love places that gives you a mix. I mean I may be going to an Italian restaurant but I wouldn't mind having something else. We both had BLT salad to share and each had our Jap rolls on our own. I had my Black Spider roll (yummy soft shell crab) and my friend had the Spicy Salmon Roll. I had one of hers, wasn't too bad either! Happiness!! Both ended the food with decafs. She had decaf black and I had decaf latte :)

No comments: