Thursday, November 29, 2007

wOrK wOrK

Well, what else can i be blogging but work for the week from Mon to Thurs! Basically it wasn't too busy a week so could still managed. Only went to gym once on Mon, what a lazy bum I am! My body was aching all the way because I haven't done Pump for a while and straight away 'gung ho' about it. Oh btw, I had a free snack cum supper. Did my workout at Curve's FF and wanted something light because it was already passed 9:30pm then.

After having scout something within budget and less er fats, I stopped at Kenny Roger's Chicken. Didn't feel like having much protein as it felt heavy for night and saw that they offered fruit salad. I opt for that instead and guess what, fruits they gave me were either towards tailend especially the watermelon with the you know white section part and even th
e edges of orange. Anyways to cut the story short, I made a polite complaint and guess what, my food was free!!!
Rest of the days were just work, nothing new until I decided at the very last minute on Wed evening that I had to go to SG on Friday and had my colleague to search for tickets and book hotel on Thurs. Beat that! I was freaking out on Thurs afternoon not even sure if I had secured myself a hotel. SG can be really pack on weekends!

No comments: