Monday, November 19, 2007

Chicago Musical Sat

Weee....almost non-stop activities! Tired but I guess it's all worth it. Patheticly enough, the very day that I agreed (only the night before) that I will go watch the Chicago Musical, there was a demonstration by the public in KL so that pretty much caused a whole load of havoc and traffic as well.


My ticket

I had students coming from Seremban to take up private lessons with me and luckily the morning one managed to reach. She did tell me that she got stuck in the Sg. Besi area for at least an hour which is not the norm for a weekend. Anyhow, believe it or not, I took like an hour to get to TTDI to teach 2 of them. The only one there waiting for me was the one that left in the morning. I continued with my lesson and headed up for a quick change to leave for KL Con Centre. I got to know later that the 2nd person was stuck in the traffic for 5 hours!!!

It was a nightmare almost at every part of KL only to find out about the demo much later. It has caused massive traffic jam and I was a hour late for my musical. I reached just 5 minutes before the intermission after having parked the car and finding my way to the Planery Hall. We just catch up to chat outside as queue was rather long for the food.

Enjoyed the session despite having missed 1 hour. Most of them have super toned bodies, male and female alike. There were hilarious, melancholy and funny scenes too.

No comments: