Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weeee, short week

Weekend was short as usual but happy because I will only be working for 3 days from Mon - Wed. Thurs is Deepavali day and I applied for leave on Fri! Ceh ceh, kononnya birthday big deal. I had so much to do despite the little time that I have. It's one of the worst Mondays that I have had. It was almost meeting the whole day therefore couldn't do much work. That's annoying because I have to cramp everything else within the next 2 days due to the fact that I am on leave as well as the presentations expected by boss latest Wednesday since Monday is the first presentation.

My 2nd college event was at KDU and it went very well. Speaker was Hannah Tan. She was nice and pretty and with all due respect, I haven't a clue that she was so petite. The interesting session of the day was when the next invited guest took over. It was a face reader and she obviously got everyone engaged when she started describing about how your parts define perhaps your destiny. In other words, destiny management la! They (there was another guy) from the Mastery Academy, I think belonging to Joey Yap, one of the reknown feng shui masters now.

Went back, had late lunch around 4+, hate a TC with my TH colleagues till 5+ and followed by another CARE meeting in the office which ended about 6+. How la to work, you tell me! Really pisses me off to be honest. So much time wasting! Anyways, I just dropped everything and went back after that. Couldn't be bothered. I left to teach Wendy some pointers for the Advance category for 2 hours and headed on home after a drink. Bad thing is I had Teh Halia, couldn't sleep after that.

Tuesday wasn't much of a difference. Very tired and sleepy to begin with because I only slept for 5 hours. What was I doing? No event for the day but worked on my presentations as it really takes time. Picked up whatever that I had to do on Monday and tried to finish as much as possible. Lunch was at Chilli's as my boss and team decided to buy me early birthday lunch as everyone was definitely busy other days. Thanks Guys! I had my Firecracker Fish Fillet and just warm water. There was Nachos to share and followed by a cake (dunno the name) to share. So fulllll!! Guilty man to eat so much because I have to balance my diet at the same time haih! Continued with work after that and left to teach my class at night.

Wednesday was my last day of the college event which was held at the Help College near my office. Speaker for the day was Hannah Lo, winner of the reality show, "Love Perhaps" organized by Cornetto. She was really pretty and sweet. Event started late so we had a brief eating session at Fig Tree first. I didn't join for lunch where it was another birthday celebration for another colleague, Emily. Turnout for the college session was rather bad at first but having waiting for quite a bit, we decided to just go ahead because Hannah had to leave plus I really have SO MUCH to do! Ended up having a fair bit of a crowd and Hannah I must say was good in keeping the crowds engaged! After that, I drove to Delicious hehe and tapau a "Death By Ice Chocolate" for myself. How not to be fat? A lesson I learnt though is never EVER tapau that drink. It's impossible to drink out of a plastic and it's also with just a straw. It's like hardened ice cream plus concentrated chocolate which has to be stirred. Oh well, paid a price to learn as always.

Came dinner time, it was at Rakuzen. My ex BDF colleagues organized for me. I was FASHIONABLY LATE for my dinner becaues I had my meeting late with my boss on her expectations and comments on the presentations. I haaaaaatttttte that! Of course kena big time la. I like princess only, got them to order food for me and food was already ready a while by the time I got there! Sorry la TPS and Lee! Thanks a lot for the gesture. Sorry that it ended up short and lets catch up another day k!


No comments: