Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dinner Time - Hasta La Vista!

I got ready late coz was still messing around with the ad so of course arrived 20 mins late. Dinner was at La Vista Bistro at 7:30pm. Jess, Kelwyn, Wei Ney and Chun Leong was already there. We started with a bottle of house pouring white wine (sux actually) whilst waiting for ddt! Patrick was my welcome present! I lurveee this fella....so sweet, cute and fat! :P


The group of us before Nads & Ree arrive

My other friend, Nads came 20 mins later me :P (sorry women, dont blame me for putting upfront hehe) with Ree. This La Vista Bistro is located at TTDI Plaza, new area within Taman Tun and went with them to the parking lot for the 1st time. Check out what we found at the visitor's carpark (B2) level....

now we know where NAZA stores their cars!!

Cool eh? We were thinking probably just taking the C Class and sell it to buy ourselves 4 Minis! hehe..If only stealing was so easy sigh :D Anyways, we parked and looked for the lift to bring us up to the dining area. Everyone then placed their orders. It was my 2nd time but it was everyone's first time at that place. It's a little secluded and it's quite small so can it can be considered for private functions.

Here comes the best bit...our dinner. Now lets see who had what. Ceh, indirect advertising hehe ;)

Our teaser before dinner

Nad's Starter - Pan Fried Foie Gras with marinated Portobello

My Starter - Baked Escargot 6's

Ree's Starter - Smoked Salmon Bruschetta

Ree's 2nd Starter - Baked Escargots too!!

Jess & Wei Ney's Main: Duck Breast with Lentils & Mandarin Marmalade

CL's Main: Lamb Shank

Kelwyn's Main: Baked Salmon Fillet

Ree's Main: Roasted Cod Fish with Tomato, capers & black olive with white wine

My Main: Roasted Cod Fish with Lemon capers dill

My Dessert cum birthday cake - Tiramisu


Dunno why I forgot to take Nad's food but it's Capellini aglo-olio Anchovies!

Lastly after dinner, we headed on to Sky Bar to have some drinks.

Us gals at Sky Bar

No comments: