Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Steamboat Dinner

Dinner to my parents I thinkw as good. It was raining so steamboat was a "spot on" thing or answer to the breezy weather. Had it at Patrick Teo's Damansara Village Steamboat Restaurant. I made it like a so called family gathering plus also to celebrate mum's birthday before her actual birthday as knowing that I am usually occupied on weekdays.





Me still haven't finished getting what I need for the wedding. Consulted my buddy on Sat and she has given me quite a few tips and pointers. Need to find shoes and matchines accessories. One of it was to go the lingerie shop. La Senza had what I wanted but the size wasn't available, sigh! Need to go back to the one in 1U to check it out. Will do the rest of my shopping over this week la.

After dinner, I headed onto TSB, Bangsar as my friend organized a farewell dinner. How can I not go la since I know I won't be doing it on weekdays. She's leaving for Vietnam this Wednesday for good to oversee and expand dad's business. Good for her. I guess things have really changed after her staying in England for a good 8 years. She's back for I think 3 years now. Well, ain't that close after I came back but it was all cool coz she took care of me whilst I was studying. I chilled for approx 2 hours plus and left for home. Busy busy weekend....didn't finish what my mum wanted me to do....sigh she's going to kill me....

No comments: