Sunday, November 4, 2007

Eventful Sunday

Today's sermon was great! We had an interesting pastor from Australia. He really stirred people's heart I believe. Well, he did mine for sure. The part that made everyone laugh was that he announced that he's 31 and he's married with 2 kids and apologised to the girls haha..Overall, he kept the whole congregation alive and engaged. I met an old friend as we used to chill together during my high school days. She has moved on to another church for several years already.

After that, I went back home a while to finish up my hand washed laundry. Thank God for good weather as most of it are dry now despite having hung them up for drying only around 12+pm. Headed off for my facial session at 2pm. Was late because there was an accident on the Federal Highway. It was quite difficult to find parking as well as it was quite full. Felt a bit hungry after facial and went ahead to buy a papaya plus also something bad haha...a peanut sesame ball. I should have proper meals else I will start bingeing every now and then.

Am getting ready to go for Steamboat Dinner tonight! It's meant to celebrate mum's birthday tomorrow plus also to take my grandma out too. I kind of owe it to her. Long story which make me ended up at Lake Club instead. I just made my booking for 7pm and hope they will enjoy the food.

No comments: