Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busy Wedding week!

Ah hah! it's all almost a 2 week delayed blog but I will try to sum up as much as my memory can hold! I hit the gym as often as I could in the last few days I had just before the wedding on Sat. I learnt one thing! Weight losing is definitely not one that can be done at the last minute! Oh well. Work was alright but I was leaving almost slightly earlier than my usual for a few times stressing out on what to wear, getting the accessories, nails done,etc. As if la I'm getting married pulak!

Did my mani and pedi on Thurs evening at BV II, Glitters. The pedi section was good. I liked the way that they really clean ur feet, give it a good scrub and massage. It was the fastest session I ever had, having both done at the same time by 2 different people of course. I realised that I couldn't handle it as I don't like fancy the section where they have at a go at your dead skin. Worse when they were working on your toes and fingers at once! Glitters give discount on their pedis on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Don't ask me why, it's their policy!

Headed on to the Curve to meet up with Nads to buy last minute things for the wedding. Found it at Blush! Thank God! Else pengsan, coz only left Friday to buy. Left for Nads's pad to try on the gown with matching shoes and accessories. After trying on and having several changes in between, I stuck to my black gown as the evening session's attire and the simple and happy beige dress for the morning session.

Mum happened to see how high the shoes that I had with me and knowing me so well, I may just fall off the shoes haha in the means of trying to look elegant and fashionable at the same time. She bought me a beautiful black pair of shoes on Friday where she had earlier bought herself the silver pair for another wedding last month. Low heels are my savior!! Thanks mum!!!! You're the best tho er I know it ain't FOC!!! So I'm all ready for the auspicious day the next day.

No comments: