Saturday, January 5, 2008

2nd day back to work

Er...today I was seriously late. I just couldn't wake up...help!!! I cooked up some story to say that I had a tummy upset (partially true) and still clocked into work. Ohh..best part about work today was actually going to Pavilion. Can't be any better hehe :) After having done what I had to do with my PR agency, we went for express lunch at Etoile. Being clever, I had the set this time and sure enough, I couldn't finish my food! It comes with soup, main and coffee/tea.



An unfortunate thing happened after that. My friend actually lost her parking ticket and had to pay RM50 as fine. An unnecessary waste of money. oh well. I was SUPPOSED to go to kickboxing but ended up not going coz lots of work. Luckily I tapau the balance of my sandwich from lunch and had that for dinner. Worked till close to 10:30pm.

No comments: