Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday at mum's shop

I had the MOST interesting Sunday ever :P I was being a good girl and went to mum's shop to help out. Got up, got ready by 11am and went to buy bread from King's just to try. Bought their Red Bean Roll, only RM2.40 and their 2 slices of swiss roll which was RM1.80. I found the Swiss Rolls rather expensive if you compare that the whole loaf will cost you around RM4.

Packed from I think about 11:30am till a good close to 7:45pm. Happiness. I finished the Cookie mix (2nd part), preparing the instructions for it, packed Nuts as well & Sugar. Sounds little but try standing for a good 8 hours without sitting, only maybe 15 mins for lunch.

Interesting bit is that you will want to try your best to finish sorting the cartons or boxes so that there are less on the floor and shelves will always look full. Whenever I'm around, (a bit of a perfectionist) I will make sure that the butters are all faced correctly. I guess you can't be bothered when you need to do things quick. Can't blame them.

No comments: