Sunday, January 13, 2008

So much for Awal Muharram

Wonder why I put the title? No offence to my Malay dudes and dudettes. I am just bitching because I had to work on this public holiday just coz we have a big S&M Conference in SG next day. On top of that, 10th is normally due dates for quite a few things like claims and staff purchase.

I went in about 1pm after a practise and lunch. Stayed till close to 8pm. Imagine working almost 8 hours even on a non-working day! Quite a lot of colleagues were there coz we had another major presentation which was due and silly monthly report due. Pengsan man!

On top of that, I am having an event the next day hence I'm one of those who's flying in the morning just to present and leaving after lunch. I had things to pack as well for the event. Still working on my presentation until past midnight and then pulled together what I will wear as it's 6am that I need to wake up the next day.

No comments: