Sunday, January 13, 2008

Unbelievable Friday

This must be the craziest Friday that has happened in my work life probably for 2008! It started with me catching the 8:05am flight to Singapore. Bad enough i almost missed it (yes, u heard me, again had it happened!) that I went to the wrong gate. Bugger, I assumed it was C4 but actually there's really a H4 gate which is in the main terminal without having to board the sky train. Ran like a mad woman to make it JIT!

My presentation went ok, well according to myself anyway. Interesting bit as I showcased the video of my SG competition held last month and ending with the winner herself parading around the room to showcase her "cun" legs. I had to draw everyone's attention back to my presentation haha coz they were interested in asking if she was going to join for lunch. Had buffet lunch and then packed up to leave. Caught a cab and went for my 3:10pm flight back to KL. Dont wanna be late after last experience! Freaking scared. Wasted my money by buying a smoothie only to find out that I can't carry it on board, celaka!

Prior to that, was checking out JBL Radial Micro speakers and On Stage III. Difference is only S$2.80. Dont know which is best for my iPod yet. Got a cab after landing and reached home close to 5pm. Got my stuff that was needed that night and left for KL. Nothing new to guess but IT WAS FREAKING JAM!! Thank God the entire event was delayed for almost 1 1/2 hours because we had to wait for the media and TV crew to arrive to ensure coverage for our event at Maison. Despite delays, the whole program ended almost 30 mins after our initial pre-allocated time which wasn't too bad! Had late supper after the event and went back past midnight. I knocked out flat after that.

My celebrity guest judge for the night - Vince Chong

No comments: