Saturday, January 5, 2008

Last day to chill before reality checks in!

Ahh....since we had a really late night, I slept till about 12pm I think. Then went to meet wiki's parents for lunch before they start their journey home. Had lunch at Puteri in TTDI just behind the studio. I must say the food was sedap! It was opened by an actress, dont ask me who. Anyways, the hubby was there and told us to try the outlet just as you want to head into Penchala Link to MK on the right. That outlet's air-conditioned.

Later on, we headed to Telawi St to drop off clothes to dry clean and had a quick cuppa before going back home. I was having my sinus already, at a milder stage. Ohh....must not forget this. After the cuppa, went back to have a change of clothes into something comfortable and started carpentry work :) Once I got the hang of it, it was fun. Only that I wished I could cut my nose off coz I was sneezing away and can't exactly look down thanks to my running nose.

It was a good work out and rewarded ourselves with Japo dinner at MK ;) Sigh...back to work next day....Dunno how will I get use to waking up early again.

No comments: