Monday, January 7, 2008

Packed Saturday

Saturday was great. I slept in, obviously could not wake up for the 11am class. Did some laundry and got ready to go to TTDI with mum. Her good old friend has opened a cake cum restaurant outlet near the studio and I was just on the way there for practice. Reached there at 1pm and ended up chilling with mum's friends coz my dance partner totally forgot about our dance arrangement.

Headed on for KB for the 2:30pm class. It felt really good to sweat it out though I kind of injured my right shoulder a little bit when I did the hook movement. Chatted with the instructor a while and headed off to Bangsar to send clothes for dry clean. Went home after that to rest a bit tho ended up blogging and left for a party organized by my students at Putra Heights. Dinner provided too and subsequently left to home after 1 1/2 hours to change and party.

Weather was bad. Happiness when I met up with my old buddy BB. Picked her up and headed off to Sky Bar but thanks to the wonderful weather, we just popped in as I wanted to show her what it's like. Ahh a picture to remind myself of the dress code always!

No shorts, singlets, slippers, sandals

We then left for Delicious to have a drink where it's less noisy and serve non-alcoholic drinks. Left at 1am when they close and sent BB back home. Left her house only at 5am coz there was just so much to catch up and not enough time!

Yum yum, my melting pot with marshmallows

No comments: