Sunday, January 13, 2008

Resting Saturday

Supposed to feel good after having slept in but I guessed it does NOT work for me somehow. Anything after 10am and I get a headache. Did some laundry, got myself some bread to eat and watched Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Disc 2. Almost completing the last episode before deciding to attend the kickboxing class.

Ended up missing it coz I was held back by traffic and went to DJ, Baskin Robbins to have ice cream. Alamak, so much for diet hahaha.... Went home after that and did some practice because I have a performance at night itself in Seremban. Honestly felt so malas to drive and on top of that, going alone. This is where you wished you had your partner la when your friends desert you heh :) Sounds pathetic, I dont care!

Rested a bit more, took a short nap and got ready to leave for Seremban. Was wary of the roads coz driving at night, considered la though it's slightly past 7pm after hearing what happened to a friend of mine who's car was a total lost thanks to the tow truck people sabotaging innocent lives on the road. He's lucky that he only had a minor cut above the eye.

Did the performance, stayed back to dance a bit and chat as well as I bumped into a cousin of my good friend whom I didn't expect will be there. She came looking for me which was not difficult as not everyone were in bright green costume hehe and I was surprised to see her. At least she saw me in action coz I did tell her before that I do Line Dance. Left slightly past 11pm and reached in 50 mins safe and sound thank God! :D

No comments: