Monday, January 14, 2008

Quiet Monday

Today's traffic was really bad. Imagine me having to be stuck for at least a good 40 mins before I can get out of Summit. Arghhh....sometimes I just wished that I don't live in Subang and having to commute to and fro with the traffic. On top of that, got to find out that our ever dedicated uncle who shuttles us around was hospitalized and I had to walk with the freaking notebook under the hot scorching sun which was odd for 9:15am. Good exercise to scare away Mon blues!

Did as much work as I could. Picked up all those that I have left behind throughout last week because of urgent reviews, presentations and public holiday tho it wasn't one for me! Went for lunch at DeCanter. Darn, hate it when school reopens coz you have to braze through that stupid short distance traffic to get there. Had the yummy cantonese fried kuey teow. Colleagues had Chicken Mushroom Pie and a Hokkien Fried Noodles and all 3 of us shared a Banana Peach Crumble which I must admit that it was good!

Successfully attended the 8:15pm kickboxing class. How pathetic, it's only my 3rd class out of 8! I need to finish by end Jan so I'm planning (fingers crossed) that I can attend my 4th on Wed and 5th on Sat.

No comments: