Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ahhhhh so much work!

Man, work just never ends. I packed my stuff and did a bit of laundry slightly early in the morning coz I am going to bunk over for 2 nights at friend's place. Day was rather packed. I had to make a walk again with the heavy notebook to the office because the replacement uncle has walked out for a drink. Just great, another round of morning exercise. Today traffic at NPE was bad!
Had a few meetings to sort out as many things we can because we have yet another upcoming review, a major one this time and got to start work. On top of that, there are 2 major internal meetings starting tomorrow.

Went out for team lunch today at Chopstik Noodle House at MV. Came back to work on as many stuff as possible. Everything just seems to be urgent and running concurrently somemore to not ease the matter. I just clocked off at 7:30pm coz I am just fed up. Going to work on it earlier the next morning haha if possible la since it's 12:36am now. Gnite peeps!

No comments: