Saturday, January 19, 2008

So Sian!

Yet another working Sat, Was supposed to help mum at her class. I called her to check if I could help until a certain time only but she could get the usual assistant to do it so I ended up going there to help whatever I could. Dad was definitely glad to see me there. Went home after that to change and got ready to go to the office.

Wasn't too productive today. I was having quite a bad headache. It must be the detox liquid that I added into my water. Oh the only thing that I did since the pathetic lonely me had nothing to do, I decided to do some road discovery in KL so that I don't come across at being "ulu" and not knowing my way around. Coolness! Recognized some ways and directions of how the Bank Negara links to Raja Chulan and if I went straight without heading to P.Ramlee / KLCC side, I am actually going towards Alor / Pudu. At least I learnt something!

No comments: