Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back to work

Wah..i swear I could not wake up after having slept in for the past 1 week! I couldn't even sleep early. It was tough and I was seriously blur the whole day, no kidding. Anyways, it was more of catching up on emails. I start reporting to my new boss today. Hmm...didn't do much. Felt rather unproductive today.

Looked forward to dinner to catch up with secondary school friends. We planned it after our reunion on the 29th Dec because 2 are leaving back to Australia. Unfortunately 1 couldn't make it because she was vacationing in Chiangmai. Dinner was at Alexis, Bangsar. Ohh,..I finally tapau the so called famous "Tiramisu" for mum. Well it wasn't good at all! Mum makes better one anytime. Besides I guess having it halal doesn't help (sorry peeps). It definitely needs liquer. It just ISN'T tiramisu without KAHLUA!!

Ree joined us later on after he arrived from his flight from JB :)

No comments: