Monday, January 7, 2008

Wonderful Food Day!!!

Obviously having slept at almost 6am, I ended up waking up at 1pm today. I was just resting at home till it's almost time to head to the studio for my practice. We took slightly more than an hour to figure out our steps. It's terrible that not much video was taken of our steps so there aren't referral and we had to depend on what we can remember. After that, we had KFC. I was hungry too coz only had 2 slices of crackers as brunch.

Went to pick up my drycleaned clothes from Bangsar and headed off to Mont Kiara, to get ready for a sumptuous dinner ahead! Showered and changed and got ready and waited for guests to arrive at 7pm. Food was excellent! Unfortunately no pics to show how well decorated the dining place was. Most were people I dont know except 2 of whom I have met in Lake Club before.
There was nasi lemak as well as nasi dagang! Lime juice was good as it somehow fitted so well with the food we were having.

Dessert was great too with a variety of choices and it does make you feel like you are in a 5 start restaurant/hotel. Of course hotel food ain't going to beat good home cooked food. Some had wine/whiskey as their drinks ;) I stuck to my juice and wine and chinese tea later on. Everyone definitely went back with a fat belly except perhaps the host themselves as they were busy serving the guests.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Eh you also danced so you lost some calories there. Hehehe. Hope you enjoyed the dinner.

MsBeHaVeN said...

That bit of dance doesn't help much leh. Not even 10 calories!!!

Yea I definitely enjoyed dinner. I thank God again that I fell sick after that coz I really feel lousy these 2 days.