Saturday, January 12, 2008

Out of Office or SO i thought

So i thought! My boss left for Italy in the evening yesterday. I had to finish my changes for my GM by today. I've also arranged for a trade visit today with my agency. Prior to that, I had to go to the office for an urgent Sports Club meeting in the morning first. Did our trade visit in Midvalley. Had lunch at Seed Cafe, one place I haven't tried before. I must say that food was rather nice except for the Pae Teeees....sux!!! My main, the Chicken Chop was good. It came with a special sauce which was yummy and went well with tomato sauce too.

Prawn & Apple Salad

Paete/Top Hats

Chicken Chop

After doing a bit of trade visit, I asked my agency to drop me off at Hilton as we had the high tea session in Paya Serai. Food was lousy. Company was so so la. It's not the best of the best. I know, i am beginning to sound a bit spoilt but seriously! The teh tarik, bread and butter pudding and lemang was good! We had about slightly over 30 people I think whose birthday falls in the 3rd and 4h quarter.





No comments: