Monday, January 7, 2008

Silly Friday

Friday was really a joke. Well at least for once in the week, I clocked in a bit earlier. Thumbs up for that! :D Day was rather short and looking that it's still 1st week into work and me not having tuned in yet, I went out for lunch in One U. Got hooked to the Pork Toast now. It's nice, for those who CAN eat but is yet to try.

Checked out 9 West and found the shoe I wanted to buy at Pavilion. Lucky that I didn't buy because there was an additional 10% discount to it but unfortunately no size. Anyways, it's a blessing to me in disguise. I might as well for additional discount if there may be since I have kind of jack up my credit card debt!

So much for declaring loudly that nothing can stop me from attending the 7pm KB class but well work did!!! CC, I know u have laughed away. It was rather embarrassing. I ended up going to friend's house for dinner past 9pm and watched National Treasures Part 1 on TV.

No comments: