Monday, December 24, 2007

1/2 day & National Treasure

So much for a 1/2 work and the other 1/2 on leave. I actually stayed till 7:30pm darn and not even going out for lunch coz I was trying to finish everything that I could before I go on a long leave. I finished my compilation of all the products that I bought on Wednesday and have it sent to my Global team. I was a bit upset and ended up going to Midvalley and booked myself to watch whatever that was showing around the time. This is the 3rd time that I actually queued to get tickets.

Amazingly, the queue isn't too bad. It could also be the new opening of GSCs in Gardens and Pavilion. Not exactly sad to watch alone. It's just tough to meet each other's timing I suppose! I booked myself for National Treasures - Book of Secrets. It was the official 2nd day of the show and I must say that it was quite entertaining! I wasn't sure what to expect, dah la moody already and yea lurve the part where he stuck his hand into the hole in the rock, scared everyone and made a joke out of it. Let alone, Riley can be really funny too and he's good looking!





Synopsis:
In this follow up to the box-office hit "National Treasure," treasure hunter Ben Gates (Nicolas Cage) once again sets out on an exhilarating, action-packed new global quest to unearth hidden history and treasures. When a missing page from the diary of John Wilkes Booth surfaces, Ben's great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincoln's death. Determined to prove his ancestor's innocence, Ben follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. This journey leads Ben and his crew not only to surprising revelations - but to the trail of the world's most treasured secrets.

No comments: