Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pavilion KL!

Finally, I dare say that I have got a touch/feel of what the fuss on Pavilion's all about. It's majestic looking with very high ceiling and not forgetting the very high end boutiques and interesting escalator zig zag crossing adopting overseas style. Went on Christmas Eve to check it out to see if I can still buy any last minute gifts. Glad that I did most of it on Sat as I spent time in shops getting things for myself and maximising the short time that I had in Pavilion.

Adventure started with lunch at Etoile

Etoile's menu

New York Deli Classic (Front View)

Side View looks more yummylicious

Teh Tarik

Wider prospective encompassing all the cute display

View from my seat

Cake & Christmas Logs Display

Started exploring shops right after lunch. Went straight to bebe first coz it's the first outlet in Malaysia I think! There were just so many shops to see and really, I just dont know where to start. I only went to a few shops to be honest because I actually spent time trying some of the clothes that looked captivating. Got myself a bit more working attire. Checked out The Loaf bakery because it is supposed to be very famous with 1 branch opened in Langkawi so that makes this the 2nd.


'Baby Face' which I found rather disturbing haha

Free 2 hrs parking with min purchase of RM100 in a sgl receipt

I ended up paying RM4 as was there for almost 4 hours. Parking fee starts with RM3 in the 1st hr followed by RM1 every hour. Quite ex! Anyways I will surely be back again to explore more of the place. Left for church christmas celebration dinner after that.

No comments: