Saturday, December 8, 2007

2nd peaceful day

Tuesday was ok. It was more like catching on things that I have left from the day before. I was once again late and got a bit of warning from future boss. Anyways, I will try my best to be in by 9am from then onwards. We had Mediacorp SG coming to touch base with us to maintain contact of course. They brought really nice 2008 organizers for most of the office people which was really nice of them.

Work continued and then I had a TC with my TH counterparts. Did it in my Ruben's room. Interestingly enough, the GM passed by twice ot see if Ruben's around. Ruben, our Supply Director was engaged in another discussion and I used the room. It lasted slightly over an hour.

Did a bit more work and then left early for practise of the performance steps. I joined Darcy's class in between to learn 3 x 8's of the new dance before I decided to walk out and continued with the performance steps. Cancelled my usual PH class as well as was trying to pick up both steps plus recover from the ache of overdoing Monday's session after having not dance for a while.

No comments: