Sunday, December 2, 2007

Looking forward to Stardust!

Thursday was good because I didn't do lots of work as I was out to recce clubs in Asian Heritage Row during lunch. Cool huh? If only work can like this probably once weekly which would make it all worthwhile. I had to leave in between a presentation which has not even reached my turn because my PR agency were already waiting downstairs to pick me up. We reached around 12:45pm. Checked out Loft first, followed by Maison. Both has it's pros and cons. It will ultimately be dependent on cost.

After a half day's "hard work." we went for lunch together with my event management company. It was called Bar Club which is still along the Heritage Row. At first it looked a bit dodgy from the outside with 'not so nice' handwriting of the menu and it was actually a club. We checked it out and decided that it was an alternative place for consideration as well and headed upstairs for lunch. Believe it or not, it was different and everybody was taken aback by the setup. Downstairs had the club look and feel and suddenly upstairs it was quaint and looking classy and comfy at the same time with quite a few diners already going at their food!

Food served was a fusion of Western as well as Asian if I remembered correctly. We scout around and saw that most people were having Western and decided to have too. It was nice and price was reasonable ie it was all quoted at nett price with no ++. I can't believe Caesar Salad will only be RM6.00. Of course you don't expect too huge a portion in return. It serves as a really good light meal. Stopped for Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte (skinny with no whipped cream) before I headed back to the office. Back to work as usual of course with shorter hours. Did some work and left for the cinema for Stardust.

No comments: