Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Shopping!!

Saturday was shopping day! Honestly didn't plan for Christmas shopping but decided to do it anyway. Started with getting myself a working shirt from Brooks Bros. Well it was a a real markdown so I couldn't resist! Not trying to be expensive but seriously, their cut fits my well. Another one was slightly dirtied so the shop is sending for dry clean and see if stain can be removed. If yes, I will take it too. (fingers crossed that they dont, i save 200 bucks hehe)

Later on, I joined CC and DL at Oriental Cravings for a light lunch. Had Pork Toast (well it was pork curry) and red bean. Continued with shopping after that. Got myself 3 tops from Extreme. Didn't actually realise that this particular shops sells Billabong and then decided to see if can catch any movie. Neither GSC or TGV could fit into the schedule therefore we decided on having a drink at Delicious. Thirsty already la after all the walking! I had my Watermelon and Lychee blast. I shouldn't be drinking cold drinks but heck it coz it's been a while.

CC & DL left later on and I joined Dik and Bak for Christmas shopping. I managed to get some stuff for parents and bro plus friends. Believe it or not, it was Round 2 at Delicious for me coz they wanted to go there so we had our dinner there. I had the Mushroom whatever pasta which was good! Dik had the Roast Beef and Bak had the 4 Cheese Macaroni,kewlness! Later after that, headed out a drive with Jamie and haha went for coffee + dessert at our usual hangout!

No comments: