Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Being the maid

Wah, believe it or not! It was spring cleaning day! I know this will take a while coz I don't maintain the house clean all the time. Not that fortunate coz no maid and not fair to expect parents to do this on their own. Me being a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning will vaccuum and clean as much as I can get! I know it won't last but it's just a very good feeling after that.

Happiness! Funny enough, I stayed home the whole day. I was dying to go out but seriously I wanted to finish everything so that I don't leave things half done. My room is the one that usually takes the longest hence I've been always wanting to look for new wardrobes to be able to stuff ALL my clothes in and also closed door cupboards to stuff my well pictures, books, etc else I got to vaccuum over and over again each and every item!

Had dinner with parents and aunt at Strawberry Fields in Taipan. Bumped into church friends there too, such coincidence! Dad's eldest sis dropped by with family. I went to rent Ocean's 13 to watch coz it was late and not much to do. Well it wasn't the best circumstance to watch since everyone was talking rather loudly which made me go upstairs for a while. Realising that that seemed anti-social, I brought my MAC down and worked on a presentation which was dued last week whilst catching up with relatives and had it sent over close to 1:30am.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

You like becoming a maid ah. Come come clean my room everyday. I give you 50p yar. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

er, 50p for what? just 5 mins sweep? can la, i can handle ur room for that amount :P

Not that I like. I just enjoy the "After feel" once it's clean. Of course by now, it's dusty again! Oh well, so much for landed prop! :)