Saturday, December 1, 2007

Stressful week - first 3 days

It was a bit of a stressful week as my boss will be away 1st week of Dec for at least 3 days for training so lots of presentations required for her reading pleasure. Well, Monday went fine. Wanted to head to the gym but was lazy to be honest! Maybe I need another wedding or competition to look forward to as some form of motivation. Got free passes to catch the sneak preview of "Across The Universe" which will only officially open for public viewing on Wed, 29th Nov. The movie was very much musical driven, inspired by "The Beatles" and though it was rather slow, it wasn't too bad.

Tuesday was alright but of course what else can be bogging you down rather than preparing for presentations and presentations! Our new Mktg Dir is coming in next week and we have to prepare induction charts for her, sigh extra work!! Was also completing as much as I could on my Market Visit Report for SG. Keeping my word to my boss. Trip doesn't come free ... Taught my class Gigolo today.

Lets see what did I do on Wednesday. Ahh...we had the presentation of next year's PR plans for one of my brands. My future boss sat in as well to get a better understanding of the happenings. No corporate class to teach today. It's been cancelled for as good as 2 months! Not even sure if I should continue. Headed on to Midvalley to possibly buy myself a ticket to watch Stardust on Thursday and check if there's anything to catch since it's Wednesday. I went ahead to buy ticket to watch Beowulf. I wanted to watch so much just because of Angie Jolie. Somehow I must be feeling tired plus the fact that the movie couldn't retain my attention and I left just 1 hour into the show. It was getting late and I was worried to drive back so late myself. Never mind, will catch it on DVD later.



No comments: