Monday, December 31, 2007

Calm Sunday

Oohh...couldn't wake up today because I couldn't sleep last night thanks to roaches! Then to top things up, my car couldn't start for a bit and I almost freaked out but decided to give it a few more tries and it came to live! Went to church from DP. Once service ended, me left with parents to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. Oh oh yes this I must mention. I didn't know the new wing (only 1 floor) had the same parking concept just like Suntec where there are red and green light indicators. Red obviously signifies carpark space taken and green shows vacant. Of course it's not as cun in presentation like Suntec City in Singapore. Here are just some pictures to show though one was blur because car was moving.



Had lunch with the foodcourt in the new wing. The Singapore Bee hoon sedap man! Wasn't expecting that it has such standard in places like this. I know it sounds mean but tis' true. Great thumbs up to the stall! Ah hah....after that I actually queued at JCo for their donuts. I thought it's very expensive when it's actually not! 1/2 dozen is RM9.60 w/o tax yet. Later I found out that the price varies by the doughnut options that we make. Ceh...cheat! At the same time, I bumped into ex big boss from BDF who was dining there and current colleague queing not too far behind me. Such a small world!

Walked around a bit more to check out M&S but unfortunately there weren't discount for the item mum wants. Went back to church to collect my car and me and mum headed for car shopping time. We started with Perodua in USJ9. This guy gave me a slightly lower indication on my current car's value. Oh there's supposedly a 2nd generation Kembara which is the Daihatsu 4 x 4 which looks really nice. Estimated launch in Q1 2008 so may wait for that.

We moved on to Suzuki showroom in Taipan because mum wanted to check out the new SUV/MPV. Quite nice. It has the Grand Vitara front. Price is fairly reasonable too and well, not too sure now on my options. Mum likes the car. I may end up taking over her current car. Got to see. Thought that my only option was already confirmed but looks like it can be changed! After that, came home and took a short nap before waking up to go for dinner.

No comments: