Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dance, Work, Chill Saturday

Yay tis' Saturday!!! I still woke up considerably early because I had to put out my laundry before leaving for the studio. As usual, late la though practise was at 10am. I just couldn't wake up. Quite tired these days. It's been a while since I've been attending classes. Reason being because I sleep in and I'm up because it's performance practise.

I finally got the steps to "Please Don't Stop The Music" right because it was taught over a normal lesson. It was a fun and sexy dance!! I just lurve the moves. That's my ringing tone for quite a while. Headed on to the office to finish up some work since it was nearby and not come in on Sunday instead.

Left the office around 4:30pm and got back home to change and get ready for dinner. I will if possible NEVER DRIVE myself into KL on a weekend!! First of all, I wasn't too sure of the roads which means I don't know the shortcuts and detour and it took me bloody 1 hour to get to pick my friend up for dinner. He was visiting from Singapore.

Since I was already in KL, I wasn't going to drive anywhere out of it and decided to have Italian food and landed up at Chinoz on the Park. We had a very interesting interesting starter, some wagyu beef cooked with something. Arghh, I can't remember unfortunately. They give you only 5 small slices and charge you RM63 for it! Price I remember hehe, hopefully correct.

After that I had grilled free range chicken and my friend had de coco something pasta. It was nice. He wanted squid ink pasta but they ran out of it. We both had lattes after dinner. Mine's decaf latte (learnt that from Nads) and he ordered a hazelnut latte. Overall was good. On top of that, I bumped into my colleague, Christine with bf too who decided to seat themselves just at the next table.

Done with dinner, we moved on to Sky Bar for some drinks. I had my Cloud 9 in the 1st round. They changed the presentation style a bit. 2nd drink was this thing called "kiwila" and man did I hate it!!! Tasted like medicine. I swapped with his drink called "Thai chill" if I remembered correctly. It was better though he concluded it tasted like detergent! OK, OK I know. I shall stick to ones I know to be safe!!!

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

I know you haven't blog yet but what is this me hearing you missing 2 flights in 2 days. ARE YOU CRAZY!!! You are not that OLD!!!

MsBeHaVeN said...

Oh haha...malu. Didn't know you even knew and had dinner with you somemore....k k will blog.