Monday, December 17, 2007

S&M Preparation Week

It's all about the preparation of charts for the Sales & Marketing meeting. Boss wanted to see on Tuesday so I tried as much to cut and paste from all the business reviews done for our new Mktg Director as well as for our Regional SVP recently. Monday was a tough day for me because I left early for the practise for the coming Friday's performance. I had to leave tho in the midst of work. Well sometimes it's nice to have pressure and something to look forward to rather than just the mundane weekly routines.

Tuesday was the day that I tried to consolidate and finished as much as I could because I had my Veet event in Singapore on Thursday. Quite a few last minute things being covered now as I worked with my PR agency. I actually left earlier than usual once again to go through my steps, was getting a bit worried whether I can remember or not looking at my hectic next few days. Subsequently, I went ahead to teach my Putra Heights class. Just got to know one of the regular old times that it will be her last month and that the hall was the last month that we can make full use. It's back to padang again! Taught them "Crystal Clear" that night.

Wednesday was the day that I had to show my S&M charts to my boss. I haven't exactly put much thought as to how to link it to my theme "Superstar" which has been given to CLL. Obviously my boss wasn't too happy because it was merely a cut and paste job and simply anyone could do it and charts have been overused. After all the changes have been given in the later part of the afternoon, I tried as much as I could to change. I'm due to fly the next morning initially to Singapore on a 10:20am flight but ended up having to beg for a delay to a 12pm flight as she wants to see my amendments in the morning first.

No comments: