Monday, December 31, 2007

A Full Reunion day

This is one of the most eventful Saturday for me so far. It started with me catching up with an ex colleague from BDF over lunch at Fong Lye in Hartamas. I just love the food there. Anyways, knowing my friend who only loves Chinese food (dont blame me Prince!), he totally agreed with my recommendation.

After catching up for about an hour, headed off to DP to wait for Ddt to come back. Headed off to U.Di's place to get Angie and proceeded to Baywatch for a Class of 97 (believe it or not, a 10th YEAR reunion) with our secondary school mates. It was quite nice to see familiar faces and some of either once were an ugly ducklin had obviously blossomed into a beautiful swan (so mean la me) and some were either engaged, married with kids, single like myself and yea, list goes on.

Unfortunately I dont remember all names, faces I do. Somehow people remember MINE coz I guess I was rather notorious haha...famous in a well not bad but notti way. We were there for about slightly past an hour and then headed off for a light bite at TSB before going back to get my car.

My day just hasn't ended yet. I ended up meeting with another friend who has left my current company for a drink. He picked me up after me leaving my car and went to Alexis for a drink. It's been a while since I had alcoholic drinks and 1 Pina Colada didn't do justice in keeping my face from being red. Oh well! Ohhh.....ended up at Spicy mamak back in Hartamas with Wiki and Ddt. What a day!

No comments: