Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sunday Leisure

Glad that I could sleep in which is something rare and precious these days. As I speak, it's already 12:36am now. Eyes can't really open but still want to blog. Anyways, woke up about 9am+ on Sunday, read a bit of book, showered, got ready to leave as my friend was going to pick me up at 11:30am.

Took a drive to Mount Faber for the first time. It was so near the hotel that I stayed. It was like erm, nicer version of Jalan Gasing where people take their walks, exercise, jogs, etc.. It's like a park too. We parked the car at the bottom and walked up to see the view of SG from the top. It was alright though nothing spectacular but I believe one ought to experience spots that they have never been to. Good bit of exercise it was.


After that, we headed to Carlton Hotel for Dim Sum brunch. It was good! It's in this placed called 'Wah Lok Restaurant." Dim sum was good! I had my favorite "Char Siew Sou" and it was yummy! Everything was nice. Lunch was good and we decided to walked around town a bit and checked out Singapore Management University, one of the Top Unis now where graduates are highly sought after. Best part is that we were going to head to PK's place just before I leave for the airport only to find out that she was called for a flight!!! sigh, and i wanted to check out her cool TV!!! Next time I guess.

Since there was some time to kill, we headed on to the Esplanade, ahh the Durian place! The last I went was for the Mamma Mia musical if I remembered correctly. Checked out the events at Esplanade and also walked around in the open air. I also came across the club where I would be in the about 2 1/2 weeks time for my event.


Time to go back! Left for the airport. Reached around 4:15pm as my flight was at 5:25pm only to find out that it was cancelled!! No other choice but to go on the next at 6:05pm. I reached around 7:15pm at KL and took a cab home. Since it was a Sunday and that I held Nad's keys with me, I drove over to return but first stopping at MK to pass CC the chocs I bought for them. An end to a well nice Sunday :D

No comments: