Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No weekend for once!!!

Unbelievable!!!! No weekend for me! I shall always remember this weekend. It is all because of the S&M Conference. Big deal...well I guess it is a big deal else people won't bother coming to touch up their charts and put in so much effort for it. After waking up on Sat, did a bit of laundry and then headed off to the office from lunch till almost 7pm. Left for Peter's house to pay respect to his late grandmother. Met up with Darcy, Dato and CC for dinner (celebrated my belated bday dinner) at CAVA, Bangsar. Ended Sat with good food in my stomach!! :D

Went to church in the morning and left for home to get change before going into the office again. It was one of the few Sundays that so many marketers are in the office. Anyhow I stayed till about 7pm and left to DDt's place to seek help to edit my theme song for the presentation last minute. We managed to sort it out in the end and went for dinner nearby. The starters were good and promising. My salmon wasn't too bad but the worst PRESENTATION AND TASTE INCLUDED was WiKi's dinner. Portion was unbelievably big. Initially I thought it was like an insult or mockery but it seems that it's the norm. It was a Spaghetti Bolognese if I recalled correctly.

Ddt's Potato Gnocchi wasn't good either. Terrible experience for my 1st time having a gnocchi. It was so salty even the sick who's tastebud would have left them could tell. Well the embarassing moment was not carrying sufficient money with you. I swear I didn't wanna eat! Ddt and Wiki, if you're reading this, I didn't wanna go for dinner, malulah!! Anyways, I headed home MUCH longer after that coz got conned and went on a short roadtrip.

No comments: