Saturday, December 22, 2007

De Day! - S&M Conference

Ahhh......it couldn't have started any better. First of all, I almost could not wake up because I worked till 3am and had to wake up like 7:15am. Headed off to Sheraton Subang in my new green hooded jacket given by Ddt, an overdued of 1 year's present hah! ;)

Garnered quite a bit of stares from colleagues only to also get disapproving looks and comments from current and future boss on my attire. Well, I wasn't aware that it was formal! Boss mentioned that it was semi formal. Ok I admit I made the mistake of wearing rather casual. I went straight away to change from sports shoes to sandals and text my dad to help bring over working clothes.

Felt way better after having changed to something more familiar. Presentation went ok. Only that I couldn't emphasize the last slide which I had put in so much time having to edit the music, find the pics and animate it. Oh well! My theme for my brand is Superstar!

No comments: