Sunday, December 30, 2007

Eyelash Extension

I finally did it!!! I did the eyelash extension at Marique Wellness at TTDI. They had 2 branches and the other was in Puchong. The whole process took almost 1 1/2 hours. They applied the lashes one at a time I think as it felt like a delicate process. I think I fell asleep couple of times whilst waiting with my eyes closed. Honestly felt a bit awkward. Did a S&M size. It was so that it looked obvious -- BIG MISTAKE! L size will be too long and not natural for me. I should have taken S but oh well, worst come to worst, I'll just pull everything off haha..

Headed to 1U after that and had my Warm Chicken Salad at Delicious 1U. Walked around a bit and checked out Naza Kia cars on display. Well I'm kinda looking for a car now coz tak tahan already my silly car where the service cost more than owning a Merc! Checked out Suria which used to be Picanto. Words has it that NAZA rebrand all the cars and somehow qualities have been compromised hence the lower prices now.

Later went on to check the MYVi at TTDI. Nice lady over there. Obviously it's a highly demanded car as she didn't seem desperate for the sales anyway. I'm definitely going to go for the Premium 1.3 model if I'm buying one. Oohh..finally went for Kickboxing class today. Tired siul!!! Brought CC along to check it out. After that, went to Banquet for a light dinner. Had Butterfish set. Not bad. It came with sauteed mushrooms and also accompanied by dessert available. Price was RM39.

1 comment:

Penny Wong said...

Feel like trying it in the said beauty salon. Well, as you commented, perhaps I should go for only S? I usually do mine in Body Perfect (RM380/ time) which is pretty expensive, but the package is more affordable. With the rm99 promotion, I think worth giving Marique Wellnes a try. Thanks for the review, I think I will make an app with them. BTW, any good beautician to recommend?