Saturday, December 29, 2007

OK Day!

Luckily it was practise class only so I had excuse to be late. I couldn't wake up hehe coz of the late night before. Reached there at almost 11am. Ran thru some dances coz I want to sweat it out and then all of us went for lunch at Secret Recipe. Reason being is my top may cause some unnecessary attention (which it DID!) walking around. I had Japanese Soba coz didn't feel like creamy stuff or meaty heavy stuff.

Went to Digital Mall after that to check on my baby. It seems the battery is spoilt which was rather upsetting coz it was only 9 months since I bought it! Luckily the store people managed to check and that it's still under warranty else it will cost me RM300-RM400! MAC expensive man! Bought a er not so happening (now only i realised) keyboard protector which seems to move around all the time, celaka. Chilled out at MK after that until evening where I left for my class. It was a replacement because Tuesday was Christmas. Hah, they were also distracted by the top. Wonders of baju made by man hehe....

Rushed to Delicious, BV2 after that to meet up with a friend for a quick drink. Left almost close to midnight after having helped get a cab for my friend. Once again, another late night :)

No comments: