Monday, December 24, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Haji

Yay yay yay!!! Happiness! It's a public holiday. Many people took Friday off as it will be a long stretched weekend for them. I joined Joanne's class after having not dance for a quite a while. Picked up IR (still lost in some steps), revised Give it back, learnt Listen and technique to El Diablo!!! Wah....Beyonce's Listen is a beautiful, advanced smooth dance and I managed to pick up the steps of one of my favorite Latin competition songs - El Diablo woohoo!!!!! I am going to perfect them!!! Lurve it :D

Joined Darcy for lunch at San Terri's in Plaza Damas. Worried that shopping complexes were gonna be packed with people. oH oH I ended up buying a pair of "Running Bare" pants from Hooha. Well I haven't bought anything from there coz it's a bit expensive. There were sale items BUT, the magical BUT that I can't fit into them, celaka!! Ended buying one of the new arrivals which only had 10% off.

Headed off to the apt after lunch to lepak a bit. Had the yummy wedding cake and black glutinous rice dessert! It had some salt added to it which was unique..never tasted this combination before. Saw CE's wedding photos and videos and then revised the dances we just learnt, Listen and technique for El Diablo. After that, we went for dinner to Damansara Village Steamboat which was the perfect fix for the wet weather.

No comments: