Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pavilion Again!!

The 1st day excitement definitely didn't die down and I actually went to Pavilion again on Christmas! This time it's with my parents making this their 1st visit and 2nd for me. Yay! Wah, talk about being kiasu. I will let the pictures explain.

J CO Donuts....Mad Queue

J CO Donuts...still mad after an hour

Stylo foodcourt

Interesting shop

An east meets west kinda shop

I even found flask used in the olden days - grandma era

i like the blue on the escalator in Tang's

After really spending quite a bit of time (almost 7 hrs) trying to explore all the levels and discovering the stucture of how Pavilion is made up, I began to find comfort that it doesn't look too intimidating now hehe. Parkson's on almost every level with entries from both end. Tangs occupies only 2 floor, nothing that great though mum was really looking forward since they closed few years back. Parkson seems to have the upper hand even in varieties now.

By the end of the day, my feet was really hurting. Got myself a pair of shoes and a dress. Rushed back to catch Ocean's 13 which we rented. Man, it was boring and I was down with bad sinus and headache and went to sleep instead. An end to an exploratory day :)

No comments: