Saturday, December 29, 2007

Boxing Day - 26th Dec

Today was running errands day. Returned the Ocean's 13 VCD, bought lunch, did some banking, collected my mail and sent my car for service. Ahh had home cooked lunch after not having it for a long time. Thanks grandma tho I know I have been a pain in the ass forever to you.

Walked to mum's shop for the 1st time under the scorching sun coz takde car to teach a friend a dance and stayed back to help out until my car was ready for collection. Paid my bill and got home to get ready to go for dinner. It was at Steve's new apartment in KL. Reached there rather late coz of the rain and met up with his friends from KL and a Malaysian working in SG who came back visiting too. Some furnitures were in place already and I'm sure more to come in time. We all stayed till about slightly past midnight.

No comments: