Thursday, December 6, 2007

Capoieraaa ok la

Monday was ok until my sinus struck!! No meetings, thank GOD! Honestly I feel the real working days are from Tuesday to Thursday. Monday is recovery from the weekend and Friday is like a relaxing day where you see colleagues being chatty here and there. I speak for myself too. On top of that, will disappear for long lunches.

Left early for the studio. Joanne told me (well I consider it LAST MINUTE!) that there was practise for her party that day from 6-8pm. I had to absorb 2 1/2 dances fast as everyone have been doing it more times than I had. Given the lack of dance these days, I considered myself semi-fast in picking up the 'kind of complicated' steps.

Finally satisfying this suppressed curiosity of mine checking out on what Capoiera was later that night, I wasn't erm too keen or I dont know, probably just expected more. Checked it out with ddt. It wasn't too interactive and not much physical contact if I shall put it. I expected martial arts (though it's a mix!) that it will actually touch the other party but no, it looks like kicking in the air. Headed on to Curve, the Apartment for light dinner before going back home. An end to the Monday.

No comments: