Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Enchanted Saturday - McDreamy craze

Weeee....another good show!!! This was the most relaxing aka laziest Saturday away! It started with me doing some laundry. Lazy to hit the gym and started catching up on the last disc of Grey's Anatomy Season 3. Man, I DIDN'T like the ending :( Why must Preston, Allison leave the show? One is a really decent man and another a sex craze woman but that makes the whole team fun! Not really looking forward to the 4th season sigh.

Believe it or not, I was home and then got ready to go for a belated birthday dinner with Sa Ki. Decided to try "Kura" a newly opened Japanese restaurant in One World Hotel. Food was so so and only later did I realised that it was like a spin off or addition from the chains like Rakuzen, Zen, etc... Wah the owner getting rich!! The soft shell crab sucks man! I shouldn't be comparing with Ozeki but I couldn't help it! Color doesn't even look appetising to start off with.

Salad aka starter

Softshell crab - extra dish

My Gindara set (RM42)

Sa Ki's Unagi & Sashimi set (RM55)

Later after dinner, we decided to try our luck in catching Enchanted at 9:30pm. At that time, it was just another 10 mins to screening time and we were lucky to still be able to obtain decent seats. Glad I brought my advertiser's pass (thanks Strepsils)that the 2 tickets were free!!


Mr McDreamy as Robert

James Marsden as Prince Edward

Pip - my fav squirrel!

Amy Adams as Princess Giselle




No comments: