Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BBQ as reward for Working Sunday

Went to church late on Sunday, embarassed to say as usual but it's true! Lord, I am confessing this which I believe you already know :/ Intended to go home and bring my grandma for lunch but then a relative happened to come pick her up so that leaves me free. On my way back, I went for fruit shopping for my the coming week's supply. Packed 'wan tan mee' for my brother.

The weather was scorching hot! It made me so lethargic and sleepy that I just want to lie in my bed and not go to work. Yea, you heard me! I had to work because I feel like there's just too much to handle over the weekdays. It's just annoying how you never get to do what has been pre-planned as there are always urgent matters which you have to see to and then the piling work will come back to haunt you :(

My other colleague was actually there since morning. Was a dread to pull myself out of bed but still went anyway. Prior to that, I dropped a shawl for dry clean at Hartamas and headed back to the office. Did some work until about 5ish and decided to give Jo a call to check on some things. She was actually trying to get hold of me that very morning via a colleague whom she still has the number to invite me for a bbq at her friend's place in Mont Kiara. After having checked back home to inform mum, I went for the bbq.

Overstuffed as usual! Food was nice and met a few new people though er they aren't exactly very young. Glad that I wore shorts and sleeveless top, almost seemed as if I was prepared for the bbq session which I certainly was NOT! Some were in bikinis because they swam in between. That was my 1st time going into Sophia unit but it was by the pool at Mozart Tower and it was nice! :)

No comments: